Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a great device with lots of new features and hardware. The best feature of the Note 5 is the improved new S-pen with a pressure sensor, the new S-pen has most of the features of the mouse like dragging, selecting and of course writing and drawing but these things have improved because now it has a pressure sensor which makes writing more realistic and drawing more beautiful. Note 5 also have lots hardware improvements which make this device stronger than any other Android devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was the last version Galaxy Note series. Also, a real device, have hardware somewhat similar to Note 5 but when it comes to the interface and features this device has no place in front of Galaxy Note 5 even with some custom ROM. But today I want to give you all Note 4 users a great news, and the news is that you all also can have all the features of the Galaxy Note 5 on your Galaxy Note 4! Yes, its possible a developer “sac23” ported Note 5 custom ROM for your Galaxy Note 4.
All the features of this custom ROM are listed below:
- Note 5 style air command
- Note 5 Action memo
- Freezas Beastmod kernel
- Note 5 Smart select
- Note 5 Screen write
- Note 5 Screen off write
- S6E+ People Edge
- Note 5 Home Screen
- Lots more other useful customization and features.
This custom ROM will give your Note 4 all the features and interface of Galaxy Note 5 and also have more customization options. The download link is provided below, first read how to install this custom ROM on your Note 4
Installing the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone
- Download Note 5 ROM for Galaxy Note 4
- First, you need your Galaxy Note 4 with some custom recovery installed (this process is illustrated with TWRP custom recovery).
- First, download the custom ROM zip file to your PC and transfer it to your phone.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode (press and hold volume up, home and power key together).
- When in recovery mode tap on “Wipe” then confirm to wipe.
- Now come to the main menu and tap on “install” then “select zip from SD card” and choose the custom ROM zip file and confirm to install the ROM.
- Wait for the ROM to get flash after that come to the main menu and tap on Reboot followed by the System.
- Download Note 5 custom ROM for Note 4
- Wait till your phone gets booted and now you can follow the setup process to fill in your all details including the Google account details.
In conclusion, that is how to update the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to look like the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 by installing the Galaxy Note 5 custom ROM. The new ROM will be available on the display as soon as the Galaxy Note 4 reboots back into the normal mode which is going to happen now if you followed the last steps in the guide above.