The Huawei Honor 3x is exclusively available on FlipKart for sale. The cool phone has some great hardware with which you can do more on your Honor 3x but you can do a lot more after rooting your phone and to do that, you landed in the right page. I will tell you how you can root your Huawei phone in minutes. With this process you don’t have to download any root package or install then from the recovery you just have to download a software on your PC and root your phone using that.
Rooting an Android device of common going now days, but that doesn’t mean that it is an official process. It is still an unofficial process which honor and Google both don’t recommend you to do with your phone. Since the manufacturer doesn’t recommend it, that means that your phone’s warranty will get void if you root for your phone. Then you can’t be able to claim your warranty in any circumstances. It is also a risky process which may brick your phone if you if you skip any step out perform it in the wrong way. So better read all the steps carefully before applying them to your phone and take all the precautions mentioned here.
If you love your data stored on your phone and don’t want to let it go for nothing, then please make a backup of it to your PC which will keep It safe from any wrong happenings. You can also take a backup of your phone’s contacts by syncing them to your Google account or you can also export them to your phone’s SD card. Media files like photos, videos and music are very important in any phone so also backup them to your PC or any other external drive. If still you lose any of your data, don’t blame us for that.
Details of Note
- Backup the data you have on the Honor 3X smartphone before starting from when you need to apply a factory Reset. You should backup the phone contacts, MMS and SMS texts, pictures, movies and videos, music files and any other data you want to keep.
- You need a Windows PC and not a Mac or different operating system.
- A USB cable and your phone with enough battery to stay on during all this process (at least 60%).
- On your PC disable any antivirus installed on it or it may brick down your phone.
- You also need to unlock the Developer Options menu. Go to the Settings > About Device menu on the phone and tap the build number seven times to unlock the Developer Options menu. Understand that you are not unlocking a new Developer Mode that takes you out of the normal mode. However, you can hide the Developer Options menu once again if you don’t want it available from the Settings menu.
- Now that the Developer Options menu is unlocked, you should enter it from the Settings. From there you ought to enable the USB Debugging mode. You must enable the USB Debugging Mode since you are connecting the Huawei Honor 3X to the computer to finish the guide.
Rooting the Huawei Honor 3X
- Download Root Genius from here and install it on your PC.
- After the installation is complete, launch the Root Genius from the desktop.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
- The Root Genius application will detect your phone.
- Follow the steps provided by Root Genius software.
- When all done, reboot your phone.
That’s it! Your phone has the system internals unchained and you can install apps that need root access. If your phone stuck in boot loop then you can reboot your phone recovery mode and factory reset your phone. A factory reset is also your best bet to solve many problems. Just remember you must make a backup of the data on the Honor 3X smartphone before applying the hard reset or you will lose that data. For all other issues, you may post them in the comment section below.