We all know Pod2g as one of the premier iOS hackers going round today and the same man the world is waiting for to produce the iOS 6 Jailbreak. What many of you might not have known is that he is an avid music lover who has worked on his own DJ app. Pod2g also came out a few weeks ago and said he hasn’t been working on finding jailbreak exploits as much as he usually would because of the app he has worked on, PodDJ. Well, great news broke yesterday that PodDJ was being released. Check out after the jump for more info.
The PodDJ app for your iPad is by far one of the most advanced DJ apps to ever come out, giving users a fully functional DJ equipment much like the real thing. One of the biggest advantages of having a DJ kit in app form is the natural transition of your playlist music library that can be uploaded very quickly straight to the decks.
Pod2g has called the PodDJ app the only app out there today that lets users scratch perfectly because of the built-in sound and touch re-activity features.
Listen to a sample of the PodDJ app below:
PodDJ comes with the following features:
- iTunes library access without any conversion (MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF…)
- Monitor (pre-cueing) output
- Multi-Route audio: individual output management (you can choose where the monitor and each turntable output goes)
- Compatibility with stereo splitting cables
- 5 milliseconds of sound latency
- 60Hz refresh rate
- Zero latency cue points
- Zero latency key lock (time shifting) using DIRAC 3 technology
- Automatic BPM detection
- Manual (tap) BPM computation
- No limit to the number of touches (multiple controls at the same time are accessible)
- High fidelity equalizer with separate bass, medium and treble settings, kill buttons, and 2 possibles curves
- Highly customizable turntable emulation
- AirPlay compatible
- Numark iDJ Live compatible