The Sharp Aquos Crystal is a bezel-less phone. The design of this phone is as modern-day as smartphones come. If you see this phone I bet you forget all high-end devices. Although this is not a branded device, it has great looks. There’s one obvious downside, though: I don’t know how to make calls with this device as it doesn’t have earpiece. The Crystal smartphone comes with mid-range hardware which comprises of a 5-inch screen (these days 5 inch is medium in smartphones), 1.5 GB RAM and a 8 MP camera. Today I will tell you a very easy way to root your Aquos Crystal smartphone.
Rooting any Android device, including this one is an unofficial process and may brick your phone if any thing goes wrong. This process is also not recommended by Sharp or Google and voids your phone’s warranty and you will be charged for any assistance in future for your device. Also, do not ignore any precaution listed in this article, doing this also bricks down your device.
Details of Note
- You need a Windows-based PC with an internet connection and ask security based software disabled during this process because they might interfere during the process and brick down your device. Enable USB debugging on the phone by going to Settings > Developer Options > check USB debugging option here. Now unlock Developer Options by going to Settings > About Phone > tap on build number 7 times if you do not see that option from the Settings. Also make sure that your phone have already 70% battery left on it so it won’t go off during this rooting process as it may also bricks down your device.
- Backup all of your media files to any safe place so it won’t get lost during this process. If you want to save your contacts then you should sync them to your Google account, by this way you can save your contacts and never lose them. Backup all of your media files to your PC or any other external drive so it should stay safe there.
Steps to Root Sharp Aquos Crystal
- Install drivers of your phone on your PC, this will help your PC to detect your phone.
- Now download and install Unlock Root software on your PC.
- Launch the Unlock Root on your PC from the desktop shortcut.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- When your Crystal phone is detected in the Unlock Root tool, click the Root button on left.
- This will root your phone and reboot your phone automatically.
Good! You have rooted your phone which now made your device so much powerful. Now you can customize or tweak your phone in the way you want it. You can also check root access on your phone from using any root checker app.