In India, Micromax phones are an alternative for Samsung smartphones. The Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 is a full featured smartphone in just Rs 12,000. The Canvas Nitro A310 has 5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1.7 GHz Octacore processor powered with a 2500 mAh lithium-ion on battery. Today I will tell you an easy and fast way to root your Canvas Nitro. Read all steps and follow them carefully on your phone. Make sure you take all the precautions listed in this article.
What’s Android rooting?
- Rooting is a process in which we make system files available for some apps to work smoothly. Rooting also very important when you want to install any custom recovery or custom ROM on your Android device because we need to edit system files.
- You need a Windows-based PC with an internet connection. Make sure you disable antivirus and anti-malware software if your PC have any.
- A data cable to connect your phone to PC, it’s better if the USB cable is original.
- Your phone with USB debugging enable and having at least 50% battery left on it. To enable USB debugging go to settings > Developer options > check the USB debugging option, if your phone settings don’t have developer option then unlock it by going to settings > about phone > tap on Build Number 7 times.
- Take a full backup of your important files stored on your phone, sync your contacts to Google account to save them for future also. Backup your media files like photos, videos and music to your PC or any other external drive.
Steps to root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310
- First you have to install Micromax USB drivers installed on your PC, download it from here. Your PC will detect your phone using these drivers.
- Download and install Kingo Root software on your PC (this software is not for Macs or any other PC so better that you use a windows based PC).
- Launch Kingo Root on your PC by double clicking the Kingo Root icon on desktop.
- After that connect your phone to your PC and wait till Kingo Root software detect your phone, once detected click on Root button at the bottom of Kingo Root.
- Wait for 2 minutes and your phone will get rooted.
Now reboot your phone to take effect and check whether your phone is rooted or not using root checker app. Also share your experience and queries using the comment section below.
Now that you are done with rooting, you might wish to install TWRP recovery on the Micromax Canvas Nitro A310. That way you can start thinking about flashing a custom ROM on the A310.