Lenovo is at the top in the computing market, but in smartphones, it had to work harder to compete with the top smartphone OEMs in the market now. The Lenovo K3 Note is a good device and as usual comes with Android OS, which makes it powerful among all mobile OS. Furthermore, to give it some more power you need to root your device first and after that your phone will have enough power to even hack some other devices.
Rooting the Lenovo smartphones or tablets is the only way to unlock the most out of the devices. By doing so, you break away the internal restrictions and allow the users to install custom ROM, custom recovery, root-requiring application from Google Play and more. The apps aren’t just all fun and games either. You can overclock the device and increase the power, remove the bloatware and more. You might want to read what things to do with a rooted Android before starting so you can see what we recommend.
Details of Note
- Your phone may lose the warranty after rooting so root your Lenovo K3 Note phone at your own risk and do not blame us after that.
- Make sure that your phone has enough battery to get through the root process.
- Do not try to root any other Android device using this method or your beloved phone will get soft bricked.
- Make a backup of all of your important data stored on your phone to your PC.
- Also make backup of all your media files to your PC or any other external drive.
- You can also sync your contacts to your Google account which will keep them safe from any damage.
- All you need for this root-process is a PC, a USB cable and your phone with USB debugging on, do that by going to settings > developer options > enable USB debugging there (unlock USB debugging going to settings > About phone > top on build number 7 times).
Now you are all set to root your Lenovo K3 note, go ahead and root your device, but with taking all precautions mentioned in this article.
Steps to root Lenovo K3 Note
- First you need to download KingRoot APK from here and save it on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
- Move that APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Install that APK file on your phone, you can use help for installing APK file to you phone from here.
- After installing go to all apps and launch king Root app from there.
- You will see a “start root” button at the bottom of the Screen.
- Hit that button and the rooting will get started in no time.
- After rooting gets completed, you will see a confirmation message on-screen.
- Quit the app and reboot your phone to take effect.
Check the root access by installing any root checker app from here. Now you will be able to do some custom actions with your phone like installing custom recovery or tweak kernel to boost performance. For any query feel free to use the comment section below to contact us.