AT&T LG G4 finally receive root from a developer on XDA developers forum. This root can be possible by flashing the pre-rooted stock ROM on LG G4. Avail this offer because this stock never lasts!
Before rooting your phone better go through all the points mentioned:
- Rooting is an unofficial process, and you might lose your phone warranty doing this.
- This process is not certified or recommended by Google so better follow the steps carefully or you might lose your precious device.
- Your data will be wiped out in this process so better make a backup of all the important data before flashing the files to your phone.
- After rooting check whether the rooting is successful or not install one of the root checker apps from here.
I want you to be on the safe side while rooting your phone, so please go through all the points mentioned below and follow the precautions at any cost:
- Backup all of your critical data to your PC or any other drive so it will be safe there.
- Sync all of your contacts to your Google account or export them to your SD card.
- Charge your phone to at least 60% battery so it will make to the end of the rooting process, or you will get a bricked device.
- Make sure that your phone and PC is connected correctly using the USB cable if your loose phone connectivity during the rooting process then your phone will get bricked.
- This rooting process is only for LG G4 with model number H 810PR, so better not root any other device using this process.
- On our phone go to settings > developer options > enable USB debugging from there, if you are not able to find developer option then go to settings > about device > tap on build number 7 times and developer options will get unlocked and you can see it in the settings menu.
Now you are all set for the rooting process if you have some query about the rooting process just put it in the comment section.
Go to this page for all the instructions and the files needed.
We also have another guide to install Xposed installer in LG G4 that might also come in handy for you.