Samsung Android devices are easy to root, but now there is also an easier way to root your AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A. The Kingroot app has this ability to root your Samsung phone in just a click. Read the guide carefully and root your phone in seconds. The new One-Click rooting method is known as more of a soft-root and not a hard one. We don’t know if this tool will work for all software versions. We do know it works for every software release on the SM-N910A up until writing this guide.
Rooting your phone is going against the OEM rules and not recommended by Samsung or Google. You will lose the warranty on your phone (if there is any left) after rooting your phone and you will be charged for any assistance in your phone care center. Also take all the precautions mentioned in this article so you will not brick your phone.
You must have a Windows PC to complete this rooting process. In addition to that, you need a working internet connection (reportedly) so you can download the KingRoot app for your phone. Furthermore, you need a A USB cable to connect your phone to your PC and your phone with USB debugging enabled. Go to the Settings > Developer Options > enable USB debugging from there. Also make sure that your phone is charged to at least 60% battery.
Make a backup of all the important things stored in your phone’s internal memory to your PC. Also make a backup of all the media files like photos, videos and music to any safe place like PC or external flash or pen drives. You can also backup all of your contacts by syncing them to your Google account.
This rooting process is only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A. Do not try to root any other device using this process or you might end up with a rooted device.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A using King Root app:
- Download the KingRoot APK from here and save it on your PC where you can find it later.
- Now connect your N910A phone to your PC and move that APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- After that, unplug your phone from the PC and install that KingRoot APK to your phone: (read how to install any APK app to an Android smartphone or tablet).
- Go to “all apps” and look out for the KingRoot app and launch it.
- After launching you will see a lock icon with your phone’s model number written there.
- Tap on the big “START ROOT” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Taping on that button will start rooting process immediately.
- Wait for some time till you see a success message with a big green tick appear at the center of the screen.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone has been rooted and now all you have to do is exit the app and reboot your phone immediately before installing any root app.
You can check root access by installing any root checker app.