OnePlus One is a great hit in India and other parts of the world, this phone comes with CyanogenMod 11 OS based on Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat version. If you want to root your OnePlus One or update it using your PC then you should have USB drivers for OnePlus One installed on your PC. USB drivers helps your PC to recognize your device. All the gadgets have its own USB drivers like music players, smartphones or digital camera, also all the manufacturers have its specific USB drivers sometime it comes with your phone in a mini disk but some times you have to download and install it from internet by yourself.
Today I will tell you to install USB drivers for your OnePlus One on your Windows-based PC, For that you need a PC with internet connection. This installation process is fast and easy, you can install drivers in minutes. For this you have to download and install Samsung drivers on your PC (i will tel you in steps how to do this).
Steps to Install OnePlus One USB drivers on your PC
- First download and install Samsung Kies on your PC.
- After installation exit Kies from system tray and kill any Samsung related process from task manager.
- Open Device Manager by right clicking on Start button (Windows 8) and select device manager from pop-up list, or open device manager from Control panel (earlier windows).
- On device manager expand “ADB interface” right-click on it and select Update driver software.
- You will see an update box, select “browse my computer for driver software”.
- After that you will see a next screen with an option “let me pick” select it, after that you will see a screen with Samsung drivers, select it and click on next.
- That’s it your USB drivers has been set up for use.
- Download and install OnePlus One toolkit from here on your PC.
- Launch OnePlus One toolkit and click on Manage Drivers option.
- After that you will see a pop-up with steps to install drivers on your PC, just follow them and install USB drivers on your PC.
Now you can do any update or root process without any hassle on your PC, share with us which method worked for you using the comment section below.