Sony has its separate fans, and they all are die hard fans of Sony’s camera quality (including me). Sony always makes its smartphones focused on camera quality and the clarity of the display with its so-called Bravia engine; I don’t know what that is all about but its amazing. The video quality Sony gives in its products is at the top of the list (at least on my list).
Let’s get back to Xperia Z3; Xperia Z3 have a 5.2-inch display which is quite big for watching movies and playing games also have a very high pixel density of 408 ppi. Some extra features of the screen are shatter proof glass, Triluminous display, and X-Reality Engine; I think these display techs are enough to convince you about how crisp the display is. 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with three gigs of RAM. At camera level, this phone have a 20 MP as a primary camera capable of shooting 2K videos at 30 fps and a front facing 2.2 MP selfie camera which is also quite capable of shooting 1080p HD videos.
In spite of the fact that this phone comes with a guarantee of upgrading to Android 6.0 Marshmallow but you know that Android 6.0 Marshmallow is yet not ready for OTA updates. The concept is on the move using the official concept Android 6.0 Marshmallow installer. With this installer, you can easily install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Z3.
Points to Remember:
- Your phone should be on stock firmware with locked bootloader.
- Your PC should have an internet connection.
- All the data stored on your phone will get wiped so better make a backup of it.
- This installer is only compatible only with Windows and Mac.
Steps to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Sony Xperia Z3:
- First Download the installer from here and install on your PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC and select “install concept software”.
- After that click on “Install Software” wait till the software will get installed on your phone.
- You will see a confirmation message.
- Your phone will reboot, and you may enjoy your new software.
- First boot will take some time, but this wait will be worthy when you see concept Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your phone. If you have any queries about the steps and instructions, so you can post those questions in the comment section below.
In conclusion, that is how to update the Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone with the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow software updates. The official updates are updates that are brought out by the manufacturer and phone carrier networks. The only difference is you are installing it manually and not over the air directly from the smartphone itself. Since this is an official update, this is not going to void the warranty. Moreover, if you were running a custom ROM before, this will make the warranty work again.