These are the guidelines to hard reset the Intex Aqua Wing smartphone using the hardware buttons that come with your device.
The Indian-based smartphone manufacturer Intex are now well-known for collaborating with Google during the Android One set of devices. The Aqua Wing is a great device that lets you get access to the same various modes as most other popular smartphones, such as hard resetting, entering recovery mode, bootloader mode and so forth.
Here is everything you need to get your Intex Aqua Wing in the recovery mode so you can then take the hard reset option.
Files And Provisions
- You do not need to download any files for hard resetting your Intex smartphone. Everything is done using the Android operating system and your hardware keys.
- Do not hard reset your Intex smartphone unless you have backed up your data first. Your OS is wiped during a hard reset and you rely on a backup to restore that same data later. Store your text messages, settings, pictures, videos and any other data you want to restore.
- Note that a factory reset and a hard reset on the Intex Aqua Wing smartphone and the same feature just worded differently depending on where you are in the world. There are no differences between the two functions.
Hard Resetting the Intex Aqua Wing
- Long-press the Power button until your Aqua Wing smartphone turns off completely.
- Boot the Wing smartphone up by holding the Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
Keep holding the two buttons until you can see the Android logo on the display and then release them.
- Open the recovery mode by holding down the Menu button.
- Navigate through the recovery mode list using the Volume buttons and highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option from the list.
- Press the Power button once and it will confirm you do want to take the factory reset.