The Samsung Galaxy S4 system dump has been released by Sam Mobile and it’s got popular on internet. I know every Android geek wants to customize his phone’s interface and make it look like the latest smartphone’s interface in the market and now is the turn of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
I know this smartphone is little old, but not too old to get its features on your stock Android device. Here I have all the stock apps, wallpapers and ringtones of Samsung Galaxy S4 with which you can transform your phone to Galaxy S4.
Almost all the working stock apps are provided below in the list mentioned in this article. I am sure you want to download the stock apps, ring tones and wallpapers but if you want to install them on your phone, then you have to follow the guide mentioned below the list. Let me clear one thing that you need to root your device to make some of the stock apps run properly on your phone. And rooting is custom and unofficial process which may void your phone’s warranty, so root your phone at your own risk and don’t blame me after any damage to your device.
Here is the list of all the stock apps that you will get in the stock apps package:
- Flipboard 1.9.27_Airview
Download the Whole package from here.
The whole package is about of 295 MB and in zip state so make sure that you download it from you’re your PC. You can also download individual apps from here.
Also download the stock wallpaper package from here and the ringtone package from here.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S4’s Stock Apps on Your Device
- Download the package and extract it to a folder on your phone desktop.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Transfer the desired apps to your phone and unplug your phone from a PC when it’s done.
- On your phone go to the Settings > Security > enable the Unknown Sources option from there.
- Now download any file manager app on your phone and open that app (download ES File Explorer from here).
- Navigate to the location in your phone where you moved the apps.
- Tap on the app you want to install first, select “package installer” and install the installation button.
- Wait a while and your app will be ready in no time.
- Repeat the same process to install all other apps.
Now you have all the apps installed on your phone. And don’t forget to reboot your phone before the first use of these apps.