The Mobistel USB driver is now released and you can now download and install them on your PC for your vantage. These USB drivers are free to download from here and for installing these USB drivers on your PC you have to follow the guide mentioned below. These USB drivers could be big in size so it is recommended to download them using your PC so you will not get charged for downloading these USB drivers.
These USB drivers are compatible with most of Mobistel smartphones, but the confirmed devices are listed below, if you have any Mobistel smart phone which is not listed in this list still you can give these USB drivers a try.
- Mobistel Cynus T1
- Mobistel Cynus T2
- Mobistel Cynus T5
- Mobistel Cynus T6
- Mobistel Cynus T7
- Mobistel Cynus T8
- Mobistel Cynus E1
- Mobistel Cynus E5
- Mobistel Cynus F3
- Mobistel Cynus F4
- Mobistel Cynus F5
- Mobistel Cynus F6
- Mobistel Cynus F8
Download the USB driver for these Mobistel smartphones from here.
Steps to install Mobistel USB drivers on your PC:
- Download the USB driver from the link mentioned above.
- Unzip the zip package you have downloaded on your PC.
- Disable all the antivirus software before installation or they may cause interference.
- Double click the setup installer and you will see a setup screen.
- Just accept the License Agreement and click on Next and let the installer install the USB drivers on your PC.
- Finally click on finish button on installer to finish the installation.
If you already have these Mobistel USB drivers installed on your PC and your PC is still not detecting your smartphone, then first uninstall the previously installed USB drivers, reboot your PC and then install the USB drivers provided here suing the guide. This may solve your problem.
Mobistel also provides PC suite for Windows PC only so you can easily install PC suite to manage your device easily from the official website of Mobistel smartphones. And if you have any queries then leave them in the comment section below and we will see them.