Smartphone operating systems might not always be as easy to navigate as desktop OSs—finding files nested on the Android operating system can sometimes be a complex task in comparison to using File Explorer on the Windows operating system—but one thing that does work in their favor is problem-solving.
Rarely do you ever have to spend time trying to figure out the solution to a problem with the Lava Z60 smartphone because most things can be fixed by simply taking a hard reset instead, a bit like utilizing a get out of jail free card.
Despite many people saying otherwise, a hard reset and a factory reset on the Lava Z60 device will yield the same outcomes: the phone will be restored to its default, factory state on both occasions. In other words, the same state that it was in when it left the factory responsible for manufacturing it. This means you shouldn’t expect to find any applications that you installed yourself still on the device. Any settings that you changed will be returned to how they were when you first opened the Lava Z60 out of the box too. And, of course, unless you took a backup, all the data that you accumulated—pictures, documents, music, so forth—will no longer be available once the hard reset is complete.
There are numerous similarities between computers and smartphones: they are made up of many of the same components, and all have the same heart, veins, and brain, so to speak. When it comes to resetting the software though, there are some differences. A modern-day computer operating system will offer three ways to reset: rebooting the OS, force-closing all open applications and forcing a reboot, and then a third way, which will return the device to its factory state, if desired. The mobile operating system offers the factory reset option, and the only alternative being the soft reset, which is the same as a straightforward reboot of the operating system.
You shouldn’t worry about a hard reset causing any harm to your Lava Z60 smartphone; provided that you’ve backed up any data that you didn’t want to lose, very little else can go wrong.
This guide is also suitable for anyone who wants to learn:
- How to factory reset Lava Z60 smartphones.
- How to wipe all data on Lava Z60 smartphones.
- How to bypass screen lock on Lava Z60 smartphones.
- How to restore defaults on Lava Z60 smartphones.
- How to master reset Lava Z60 smartphones.
This is what you need to do to apply a hard reset by using the hardware keys and the settings that already come with your device.
How to Hard Reset Lava Z60 Smartphones
1. Press the Power button on the Lava Z60 smartphone and then select the option to switch it off from the menu.
2. Boot the Lava Z60 smartphone back up again by holding in the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously.
3. Wait until you can see the Boot mode on the device’s display before you let go of the buttons.
4. From the Boot mode menu, select the option to get into Recovery mode. (You can scroll through the list by using the Volume buttons and once you’ve got your selection highlighted, confirm it by pressing the Power button.)
5. From the Recovery mode menu, choose the “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. When you see the message warning you that this cannot be undone, acknowledge it by selecting the “Yes” option.
7. Once Recovery has finished wiping all of the data on your device, select the “reboot system now” option.
That’s all you need to have applied a hard reset on the Lava Z60 smartphone.
Applying a hard reset is probably one of the more commonly exchanged phrases for when people are referring to implementing a factory reset, but the same guide above is also good for a few other causes. The same steps would also work if you just wanted to wipe all of the data on your Lava Z60 smartphone, for instance. Likewise, you could also use the same steps for bypassing the screen lock or just to restore the defaults on the Lava Z60 device.
You might also be interested in:
- Download Lava Z60s Stock ROM for Your Device
- Download Lava Z60E Stock ROM for Your Device
- Download Lava Z60 Stock ROM for Your Device
- Download Lava USB Drivers for All Devices
- Download Lava Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Android Multi-Tools To Remove Pattern Lock/Password