Nokia X Manager is the best software made by AngSanley for Nokia X series.
You can install Google apps, recovery, root/unroot your phone and many more task you can do.
Go here and download Nokia X Manager(NXM).
To root your device:
- Launch NXM then connect your phone.
- After you phone has been detected a click on Root Device.
- After some time your phone will restart in recovery mode.
- On phone click on install select a file named as UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99r3.zip then swipe to flash this file.
- After Flashing is successful click on the home button(it is a virtual button like Android nav bar).
- Click on Reboot —> system.
- After reboot, if you will see a superuser app in your app drawer then your phone is rooted.
- To Install Google apps:
- To same as rooting your device.
- click on install select a file named as gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip then swipe to flash.
- Reboot your device.
- Just launch Google Play and sign in with google account.
AngSanley makes NXM.
After installing g apps your phone’s Warranty is void so think before you do.