This is what you need to download the Smile stock ROMs for all Smile mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the ROMs that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
Download Vivo Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 7.1.1 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 7.1 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo V7 Plus (PD1708F_EX_A_1.8.25_LA.UM.5.6_01810_89XX.0_MSM8953.zip)
- Vivo V7 Plus (PD1708F_EX_A_1.8.26_LA.UM.5.6_01810_89XX.0_MSM8953.zip)
Android 7.0 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 6.0.1 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo V5
- Vivo V5S
- Vivo X9 (PD1616_D_1.23.14_China_6.0.1.zip)
- Vivo X9 (PD1616_D_1.13.3_19112016.zip)
- Vivo Xplay 6
Android 6.0 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo V1 Max
- Vivo V5 Lite (MT6750_PD1612BF_EX_A_2.4.0.zip)
- Vivo V5 Lite (MT6750_PD1612BF_EX_A_2.4.2.zip)
- Vivo Y53 (PD1628F_EX_A_1.11.1.zip)
- Vivo Y53 (PD1628F_EX_A_1.11.1_OTA.zip)
- Vivo Y53 (PD1628_A_1.10.3_28032017.zip)
- Vivo Y55 (PD1613F_EX_A_1.10.6_LA.UM.5.3-02910-89XX.0_MSM8937.zip)
- Vivo Y55 (PD1613F_EX_A_1.11.2_LA.UM.5.3-02910-89XX.0_MSM8937.zip)
- Vivo Y55L
- Vivo Y66 (MT6750_PD1612BF_EX_A_2.4.0.zip)
- Vivo Y66 (MT6750_PD1612BF_EX_A_2.4.2.zip)
- Vivo Y67
Android 5.1 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo S6
- Vivo V3
- Vivo V3MA
- Vivo V3 Max
- Vivo X6A
- Vivo X6D
- Vivo X6S A
- Vivo X6S Plus
- Vivo X6 Plus A
- Vivo X6 Plus D
- Vivo X6S Plus A
- Vivo X7
- Vivo X7 Plus
- Vivo Xplay 5S
- Vivo Xplay 5A
- Vivo Y15S (PD1304DW_EX_A_1.10.5_MT6580_ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_mt6580.zip)
- Vivo Y15S (V1.7.23_PD1304DW_EX_A_1.7.23.zip)
- Vivo Y21
- Vivo Y21L
- Vivo Y22L
- Vivo Y25
- Vivo Y31 (330918.Y31A.PD1505_A_1.7.30_5.0.2_20160513_173013.zip)
- Vivo Y31 (PD1505W_EX_A_1.11.10_MT6580_ALPS.L1.MP6.V2.zip)
- Vivo Y31i
- Vivo Y31l (PD1505F_EX_A_1.9.22.zip)
- Vivo Y31l (PD1505F_EX_A_1.10.5.zip)
Android 5.0.2 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo Y35A
- Vivo Y37
- Vivo Y37A
- Vivo Y51 (LRX22G_320249_5.0.2.zip)
- Vivo Y51 (PD1510F_EX_A_1.16.2_LA.BR.1.2.1-01210-8×16.0_msm8939.zip)
- Vivo Y51A (PD1510_22062016.zip)
- Vivo Y51A (PD1510_A_2.11.5_China_5.0.2.zip)
- Vivo Y51A (PD1510_C_3.8.1_China_5.1.1.zip)
Android 5.0 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo V1
- Vivo X5 Pro (PD1421F_EX_B_3.8.2.zip)
- Vivo X5 Pro (PPD1421F_EX_B_3.8.11.zip)
- Vivo X5 Pro D
- Vivo X5 Pro V
- Vivo Y31A
- Vivo Y33
- Vivo Y35
Android 4.4.4 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo X5 Max (132031_X5MaxL_A_1.14.6_4.4.4.zip)
- Vivo X5 Max (PD1408F_EX_A_1.20.26.zip)
- Vivo X5 Max F
- Vivo X5 Max L
- Vivo X5 Max Plus
- Vivo X5 Max S
- Vivo X5 Max V
- Vivo X5M
- Vivo Y11 (ALPS.JB.TDD.MP.V1.1_4.1.2.zip)
- Vivo Y11 (PD1224CW_EX_A_1.6.14_MT6582_V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y11 (PD1224CW_EX_B_2.2.5_MT6582_V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y11 (PD1224T_A_1.17.0_MT6577_R70020.zip)
- Vivo Y13iL
- Vivo Y13L (132032_Y13L_A_1.14.3__4.4.4.zip)
- Vivo Y13L (PD1304CL_A_1.13.10.zip)
- Vivo Y27 (PD1410F_EX_A_2.1.22_ap3399_frm60553_mp3449_app137788.zip)
- Vivo Y27 (PD1410F_EX_B_3.7.12_ap3764_frm63681_mp3562_app139948.zip)
- Vivo Y28L
- Vivo Y29L
- Vivo Y923
- Vivo Y927
- Vivo Y928
Android 4.4.2 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo X5
- Vivo X5L (442_PD1401L_A_6.10.3_OTA.zip)
- Vivo X5L (MT6592_PD1401L.zip)
- Vivo X5V
- Vivo X5SL
- Vivo Y15 (MT6582_Android_4.4.2.zip)
- Vivo Y15 (MT6582_DeadBoot_Fix_BSS.zip)
- Vivo Y15BW
- Vivo Y15CW (PD1304CW_EX_A_3.4.8_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y15CW (PD1304CW_EX_B_4.1.15_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y22il
- Vivo Y613F
Android 4.4 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 4.3 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo X3F
- Vivo X3L
- Vivo X520
- Vivo X710F
- Vivo X710L
- Vivo Xplay 3S
- Vivo Xshot X710
- Vivo Y18L (4.3_20151120.zip)
- Vivo Y18L (PD1402L_A_1.24.0_4.3.zip)
Android 4.2.2 Vivo Firmware Flash File
- Vivo S7i
- Vivo X3S
- Vivo X3V
- Vivo X3SW
- Vivo X510T
- Vivo X510W
- Vivo X520A
- Vivo X520B
- Vivo X520F
- Vivo Y11iT
- Vivo Y11T
- Vivo Y13T
- Vivo Y15T
- Vivo Y17T
- Vivo Y17W
- Vivo Y22 (PD1309T_A_1.21.0_MT6582_130929.zip)
- Vivo Y22 (PD1309W_EX_A_3.5.6_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y22 (PD1309W_EX_B_5.3.11_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y28 (PD1403W_EX_A_3.6.12_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y28 (PD1403W_EX_B_5.2.11_MT6582_ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.46_20141107.zip)
- Vivo Y28 (MT6582_26022016.zip)
- Vivo Y613
- Vivo Y622
Android 4.2.1 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 4.2 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 4.1.2 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 4.1.1 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 4.0.4 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 4.0 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Android 2.3.5 Vivo Firmware Flash File
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Vivo Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Vivo stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download Azumi Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Kata Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Idea Stock ROM for All Models
- Download MBO Stock ROM for All Models