This is what you need to download the Spice stock ROMs, aka Spice firmware flash files, for all Spice mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The Spice stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the Spice firmware that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your Spice mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
What Is Android Firmware?
Firmware is the operating system and its applications that control how the smartphone or tablet that runs on Android operates. While you may see the words “software update available” on your device’s display, we call it firmware to highlight its close relationship with the device manufacturers hardware.
If you prefer technical jargon, firmware is the specific programming that gets written to a device’s non-volatile memory. The firmware gets added to the device during the manufacturing process and is the middleman in helping software run on the hardware. Firmware can be written as read-only memory (ROM), erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM), or flash memory.
The Android operating system is more open than much of its competitors in iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, and Tizen. You always get firmware running on your device out of the box, but if you do not like it, you can swap it over with custom firmware or other firmware versions that were made for your device. This flexibility helps with troubleshooting, or if you know you would prefer a different Android version that was made available.
Why Reinstall Stock Firmware?
Here are some of the things that you can achieve with stock firmware files:
- Upgrade or downgrade the version of Android on your device
- Fix common mobile device-related problems, such as unbearable bugs in the software
- Remove custom recovery images such as TWRP
- Unroot the Android operating system, regardless of what method/tool you may have used to get root access
- Unbrick your smartphone or tablet
- Reinstall the operating system
- Fix invalid IMEI problems
Download Spice Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 7.0 Spice Firmware Flash Files
Android 6.0 Spice Firmware Flash Files
Android 5.1 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice MI-498
- Spice Xlife 415
- Spice Xlife 425 3G
- Spice Xlife 435Q
- Spice Xlife 441Q
- Spice Xlife 450Q (IND_v9.0_160722.zip)
- Spice Xlife 450Q (IND_v10.0_170509.zip)
- Spice Xlife 451Q
- Spice Xlife 514Q
- Spice Xlife 515Q
- Spice Xlife 520 HD
- Spice Xlife Electro 55 HD (v11.0_20160311.zip)
- Spice Xlife Electro 55 HD (v13.0_20160423.zip)
- Spice Xlife M44Q
- Spice Xlife M45Q
- Spice Xlife M46Q
- Spice Xlife Proton 4
- Spice Xlife Victor 4
- Spice Xlife Victor 5
- Spice Xlife Victor 5
- Spice Xplor 525Q
- Spice Xplor Proton 5 (IND_Ver5.6_151030.zip)
- Spice Xplor Proton 5 (IND_Ver5.9_160229.zip)
Android 4.4.4 Spice Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.4.2 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice MI-361 (IND_v0.7.zip)
- Spice MI-361 (IND_v0.5.zip)
- Spice Mi-362
- Spice MI-430 (141224_V1.11_ZL_U.zip)
- Spice MI-430 (F615_V1.9_20140829.zip)
- Spice MI-431
- Spice MI-436 (v1_Software.zip)
- Spice MI-436 (IND_v8.0_130805.zip)
- Spice MI-436 (IND_v10.0_130916.zip)
- Spice MI-436 (IND_v13.0_140114.zip)
- Spice Mi-439
- Spice Mi-440
- Spice Mi-441 (IND_Ver6.0_20141208.zip)
- Spice Mi-441 (W760_M00_S07_150318.zip)
- Spice Mi-449 3G (IND_v0.0_V01.02.485.zip)
- Spice Mi-449 3G (IND_V01.03.485_.zip)
- Spice Mi-451 3G
- Spice Mi-470
- Spice MI-497
- Spice Mi-503 (20140820.zip)
- Spice Mi-503 (New_Software.zip)
- Spice MI-507 (IND_v4.0.zip)
- Spice MI-507 (IND_v5.0.zip)
- Spice MI-508 (20140812.zip)
- Spice MI-508 (27082014.zip)
- Spice MI-511
- Spice Mi-516 (IND_V07.zip)
- Spice Mi-516 (IND_V09.zip)
- Spice Mi-517
- Spice Mi-518 (IND_v1.10.zip)
- Spice Mi-518 (IND_v1.11.zip)
- Spice Mi-518 (IND_Ver1.12_150303.zip)
- Spice Mi-518 (MT6582_27112014_Display_Flickering.zip)
- Spice Mi-519
- Spice Mi-520 (IND_v11.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-520 (IND_v8.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-520 (IND_v9.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-520 (IND_Ver12.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-520N (IND_v3.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-520N (IND_Ver4.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-524 (IND_v6.0_20140826.zip)
- Spice Mi-524 (W855_M00_S06A_140902.zip)
- Spice MI-526 (IND_v13.0.zip)
- Spice MI-526 (IND_v14.0.zip)
- Spice MI-526 (IND_v16.0.zip)
- Spice MI-526N
- Spice Mi-549
- Spice MI-551
- Spice MI-600 (IND_v11.zip)
- Spice MI-600 (IND_v12.zip)
- Spice MI-600 (IND_v13.zip)
- Spice MI-730
- Spice MI-740
- Spice NV-45
- Spice Xlife M5 Plus (4.4.2_B1V01.01B27_8GB_ROM.zip)
- Spice Xlife M5 Plus (P5013_Ver2.0_20151010.zip)
- Spice Xlife M5 Plus (V2.4_20150619_1907_4.4.2.zip)
- Spice Xlife M5Q Plus
Android 4.4 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice Mi-348E (IND_Ver2.1_20150424_4.4.zip)
- Spice Mi-348E (IND_Ver2.3_20150720.zip)
- Spice MI-354 V2
- Spice MI-358 (20150314_120907.zip)
- Spice MI-358 (IND_Ver10.0_20140822.zip)
- Spice MI-359 (IND_v8.0.zip)
- Spice MI-359 (IND_v11.0.zip)
- Spice MI-359 (IND_Ver11.0_02_For_New_Display.zip)
- Spice MI-359 3G (359_3G_IND_V9.0.zip)
- Spice MI-359 3G (359_3G_IND_V10.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-403E (IND_v1.8_20150716_4.4.zip)
- Spice Mi-403E (IND_Ver1.6_20150504_4.4.zip)
- Spice Mi-405
- Spice Mi-406
- Spice Mi-426 (IND_v0.8.zip)
- Spice Mi-426 (IND_v1.1.zip)
- Spice MI-501 (150204_v2.2_ZL_U.zip)
- Spice MI-501 (150325_v2.5_ZL_U.zip)
- Spice MI-501 (S19_141227.rar)
- Spice MI-514 (IND_Ver15.0_150113.zip)
- Spice MI-514 (IND_Ver15.0_150113_1200.rar)
- Spice MI-710
- Spice Xlife 348E Plus
- Spice Xlife 350
- Spice Xlife 364
- Spice Xlife 364 3G Plus
- Spice Xlife 404
- Spice Xlife 405
- Spice Xlife 409E
- Spice Xlife 410 3G
- Spice Xlife 431Q
- Spice Xlife 431Q Lite
- Spice Xlife 480Q
- Spice Xlife 511 Pro
- Spice Xlife 512
- Spice Xlife Ezy
Android 4.3 Spice Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.2.2 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice Mi-423 (2.1_20131026.zip)
- Spice Mi-423 (S4007_20131021.zip)
- Spice Mi-437
- Spice Mi-438 (Spice_MI-438_Software.zip)
- Spice Mi-438 (Spice_Mi-438_v10.0_140315.zip)
- Spice Mi-449
- Spice Mi-504 (IND_v5.2.zip)
- Spice Mi-504 (IND_v4.2.zip)
Android 4.2 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice Mi-347
- Spice MI-354
- Spice MI-356
- Spice MI-357
- Spice MI-360
- Spice Mi-401 (IND_Ver1.6_20150121_RDA.zip)
- Spice Mi-401 (IND_Ver2.0_20150313.zip)
- Spice Mi-402
- Spice Mi-451 (v2.3_v02.23.1285.zip)
- Spice Mi-451 (IND_v2.4_V02.24.1437.zip)
- Spice Mi-492 (IND_v8.0_130808.zip)
- Spice Mi-492 (IND_v9.0_140121.zip)
- Spice Mi-502n
- Spice Mi-506 (KK_IND_v6.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-506 (KK_IND_v7.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-506 (KK_IND_v8.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-506 (IND_v15.0_New.zip)
- Spice MI-509 (IND_v16.0_140603.zip)
- Spice MI-509 (IND_v4.0.zip)
- Spice MI-509 (IND_v5.0.zip)
- Spice MI-510
- Spice Mi-525 (IND_v0.20_20130822.zip)
- Spice Mi-525 (IND_v0.21_20140108.zip)
- Spice Mi-535 (IND_v13.0_20130609.zip)
- Spice Mi-535 (IND_v14.0_20130809.zip)
- Spice MI-550
Android 4.1.2 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice MI-496 (4.1.019_P1_131202.zip)
- Spice MI-496 (4.1.020_P1_131212.zip)
- Spice MI-496 (IND_v8.0_130801.zip)
Android 4.1 Spice Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.0 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice Mi-422 (IND_v19.0.zip)
- Spice Mi-422 (IND_V24.0.zip)
- Spice MI-435
- Spice Mi-450 (Spice_Mi-450_130426.zip)
- Spice Mi-450 (Spice_Mi-450_130506.zip)
- Spice MI-495
- Spice MI-500 (IND_v12.0.zip)
- Spice MI-500 (Stellar_Horizion.zip)
- Spice Mi-502 (030613_RC2.zip)
- Spice Mi-502 (Imei_Erased.zip)
- Spice Mi-502 (IND_v0.011.zip)
- Spice Mi-502 (IND_v0.16_AD6548.zip)
- Spice Mi-502 (IND_v0.17_20140912.zip)
- Spice Mi-505 (IND_v0.10_20130417.zip)
- Spice Mi-505 (IND_v0.13.zip)
- Spice MI-530
Android 2.3.6 Spice Firmware Flash Files
Android 2.3.5 Spice Firmware Flash Files
Android 2.3 Spice Firmware Flash Files
- Spice Mi-280
- Spice Mi-285
- Spice Mi-350
- Spice Mi-350N
- Spice MI-351
- Spice MI-352
- Spice MI-353
- Spice Mi-424 (IND_2.1_130110.zip)
- Spice Mi-424 (IND_v1.7_121220.zip)
- Spice MI-720
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Spice Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Spice stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download Gfive Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Bluboo Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Wynncom Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Lava Stock ROM for All Models