This is what you need to download the QMobile stock ROMs, aka QMobile firmware flash files, for all QMobile mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The QMobile stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the QMobile that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
Download QMobile Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 7.0 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 6.0 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
- Qmobile E1
- Qmobile E4002
- Qmobile Energy X2 (MT6580_12282016_6.0.zip)
- Qmobile Energy X2 (MT6580_6.0.zip)
- Qmobile i2 Power
- Qmobile i6 Metal HD
- Qmobile I6i Metal
- Qmobile i7i Pro
- Qmobile M6 Lite
- Qmobile M350 Pro
- QMobile S1 Pro
- QMobile S4
- QMobile S6
- Qmobile X32
- Qmobile X32 Power
- QMobile X700 Pro
- QMobile Z12 Pro
- QMobile Z14
Android 5.1.1 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 5.1 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
- QMobile A3
- Qmobile I1
- Qmobile I2
- Qmobile i2 Pro
- Qmobile I5i Classic
- Qmobile I6i
- QMobile JS1
- QMobile L20
- Qmobile LT700
- Qmobile M99
- QMobile M350
- Qmobile Qtab V7
- QMobile S2
- QMobile S3
- QMobile S9
- Qmobile W20
- Qmobile W70
- QMobile X700i
- QMobile X950
- QMobile Z12
Android 5.0 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.4.3 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.4.2 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
- QMobile A3 SE
- QMobile A290
- QMobile A900i
- Qmobile I4
- Qmobile I5i
- Qmobile I5i Lite
- Qmobile I7
- QMobile i10
- QMobile i12
- Qmobile LT150
- Qmobile LT250
- Qmobile M82
- Qmobile M82i
- Qmobile M88
- Qmobile M90
- Qmobile M95
- Qmobile M96
- QMobile QS16
- QMobile QTab QV3
- QMobile QTab V6
- QMobile QTab V8
- QMobile QTab V11
- Qmobile X2i
- Qmobile X25 (MT6572_141028125645_4.4.2.zip)
- Qmobile X25 (MT6572_28102014_4.4.2.zip)
- Qmobile X30
- Qmobile X30i
- Qmobile X35 (12122014_4.4.2.zip)
- Qmobile X35 (MP_20140829_4.4.2.zip)
- QMobile X37
- QMobile X80
- QMobile X90
- QMobile X100
- QMobile X150
- QMobile X200
- QMobile X250
- QMobile X300
- QMobile X350
- QMobile X400
- QMobile X500
- QMobile X550
- QMobile X600
- QMobile X800
- QMobile X900
- QMobile Z6
- QMobile Z7
Android 4.4 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
- Qmobile I3
- Qmobile T200i
- Qmobile X1
- Qmobile X2
- Qmobile X2 Lite
- Qmobile X2 Lite
- Qmobile X5
- Qmobile X6
- QMobile X70
Android 4.2.2 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
- QMobile A8i
- QMobile A30
- QMobile A34
- QMobile A35
- QMobile A36
- QMobile A51
- QMobile A55 (MT6572_4.2.2.zip)
- QMobile A55 (MT6572_4.2.2_ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.zip)
- QMobile A63
- QMobile A65
- QMobile A70
- QMobile A75
- QMobile A110 (MP_PK_QMB_13_06_MT6572.zip)
- QMobile A110 (S9081_MP_F4_B1_IN_0.16_MT6577.zip)
- QMobile A115
- QMobile A120
- QMobile A170
- QMobile A300
- QMobile A400
- QMobile A550
- Qmobile A910
- Qmobile I6
- QMobile i9
- Qmobile M9T
- Qmobile Q400
- Qmobile Q850
- Qmobile Q1100
- QMobile QTab Q50
- QMobile QTab Q100
- QMobile QTab Q300
- Qmobile Qtab X50
- Qmobile S19
- Qmobile S29 (E760VNQ_V4_140417_1051.zip)
- Qmobile S29 (E760VNQ_V6_140425_1654.zip)
- QMobile Z4
Android 4.2.1 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.2 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.1.2 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.1.1 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.1 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.0.4 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
- QMobile A6 (S8070B_MT6575_4.0.4_ALPS.ICS.MP.V2.3.zip)
- QMobile A6 (MT6735_04272016_5.1.zip)
- Qmobile A8
- Qmobile A9
- Qmobile A10
- Qmobile A11
- Qmobile A12
- Qmobile A80
Android 2.3 QMobile Firmware Flash Files
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash QMobile Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the QMobile stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download BQ Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Elephone Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Haier Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Micromax Stock ROM for All Models