This is what you need to download the LG stock ROMs, aka LG firmware flash files, for all LG mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The LG stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the LG firmware that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your Micromax mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
Password information: if your stock ROM is password protected, use “www[dot]stockrom[dot]net” as the password to download the firmware.
Download LG Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 7.0.1 LG Firmware Flash Files
Android 7.0 LG Firmware Flash Files
- LG K10 Pro M400DF
- LG Stylo 3 Plus MP450 MTD (USA)
- LG K10 Novo M250DS
- LG Q6 Plus M700TV v10j
- LG V20 H918TN TMF (v10q)
- LG V10 H901BK TMF (v30b)
- LG V10 H901BK TMF (v30c)
- LG G6 H872 v10h TMO
- LG G5 H850
- LG G5 SE LGH840
- LG G6 H870
Android 6.0.1 LG Firmware Flash Files
- LG G3 Titânium D855P (V30A)
- LG X Cam Dual K580DSF (V10C)
- LG K10 4G K420N (V20A)
- LG G5 H850
- LG K3 K100
- LG X Style Titanio K200DSF
Android 6.0 LG Firmware Flash Files
- LG G4 Dual H818P
- LG X power K220DSF F10b
- LG X power K220DSF F10c
- LG X power K220DSF F10d
- LG K3 LS450
- LG K7 X210DS
- LG Stylus 2 Plus K530 V10A
- LG G4 H815P v20a
- LG G4 H815P v20b
- LG K4 2017 X230H
- LG K10 4G Dual K430DSY (Africa)
- LG G5 SE H840
- LG Stylus 2 K520
- LG X Power K220DSF
- LG K8 K350DS
- LG X Screen K500DSF
- LG K10 K430T (Chile)
- LG K10 K430DSF
- LG K10 4G Dual K430TV
- LG K10 K430F
- LG G4 Stylus H540F
- LG G3 D855
Android 5.1.1 LG Firmware Flash Files
Android 5.1 LG Firmware Flash Files
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash LG Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool (for MediaTek Chipsets)
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your LG smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
- Download Motorola Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Meizu Stock ROM for All Models
- Download ASUS Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Plus 4 Stock ROM for All Models