This is what you need to download the Lava stock ROMs, aka Lava firmware flash files, for all Lava mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The Lava stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the Lava firmware that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your Lava mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
Download Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) for All Devices
Android 7.0 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- AIS Lava Iris 60
- Lava A1
- Lava A2 (MT6737M_S101_20170512_7.0.zip)
- Lava A2 (MT6737M_S101_20170525_7.0.zip)
- Lava A3 (MT6737M_S101_20170617_7.0.zip)
- Lava A3 (MT6750_EGY_S111_2017A19_6.0.zip)
- Lava A3 (MT6750_INT_S114_20161125_6.0.zip)
- Lava A3 Mini
- Lava A44
- Lava A77
- Lava A97 2GB Plus (IN_2_16_V4.0_M003_20170630_7.0.zip)
- Lava A97 2GB Plus (IN_2_16_V4.0_M004_20170707_7.0.zip)
- Lava A97 IPS
- Lava Iris 60
Android 6.0 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Lava 500
- Lava A50
- Lava A51
- Lava A55
- Lava A68
- Lava A73
- Lava A76 Plus
- Lava A77T
- Lava A82 (W031_M00_M03_160818_6.0.zip)
- Lava A82 (W032_M00_S08_160714_6.0.zip)
- Lava A97 (S110_20160825.zip)
- Lava A97 (S115_20161209.zip)
- Lava Iris 41 (MT6570_INT_S103_17G27_6.0.zip)
- Lava Iris 41 (MT6570_S106_20171017_7.0.zip)
- Lava Iris 50
Android 5.1 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Lava A48
- Lava A52
- Lava A59 (S114_20170213.zip)
- Lava A59 (S112_20160513.zip)
- Lava A67
- Lava A71
- Lava A72
- Lava A76
- Lava A79
- Lava A88
- Lava A89
- Lava Atom 2X
- Lava Flair P3
- Lava Grand 2
- Lava Grand 2C
- Lava Iris 30
- Lava Iris 40 (MT6572_TH_S110_17E23_5.1.zip)
- Lava Iris 40 (MT6572_20180211_7.0.zip)
- Lava Iris 360 (MT6572_S107_20150625.zip)
- Lava Iris 360 (Thai_H003_TH_S103R_MT6572_14032016.zip)
Android 5.0 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.4.2 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- AIS Lava Iris 500
- AIS Lava Iris 700
- AIS Lava Pro 5.0 Star
- Lava 360
- Lava A32
- Lava Flair E1
- Lava Flair P1
- Lava Flair P1i
- Lava Flair S1
- Lava Iris 100L
- Lava Iris 250 (WVGA_R22990_20140917.zip)
- Lava Iris 250 (WVGA_R27564_20141223.zip)
- Lava Iris 250 (20140812.zip)
- Lava Iris 250 (2015-05-06_192606.zip)
- Lava Iris 325 Style
- Lava Iris 348
- Lava Iris 349 Sleek
- Lava Iris 350
- Lava Iris 352 Flair
- Lava Iris 360 (MT6572_09072016.zip)
- Lava Iris 360 (MT6572_02152016_4.4.2.zip)
- Lava Iris 370 (V04_20141218.zip)
- Lava Iris 370 (V05_20150612.zip)
- Lava Iris 400c
- Lava Iris 400q (S09_20140815.zip)
- Lava Iris 400q (S11_20150211.zip)
Android 4.4 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.3 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.2.2 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.2 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Lava Iris 300 Style (A152_51G_CFZZ_LAVA_V17_HVGA_20140731.zip)
- Lava Iris 300 Style (A152_51G_CFZZ_LAVA_V13_HVGA_20140408.zip)
- Lava Iris 350m
- Lava Iris 352e
- Lava Iris 354
- Lava Iris 354e (S109_20131208.zip)
- Lava Iris 354e (S110_20140102.zip)
- Lava Iris 354e (S113_20141223.zip)
- Lava Iris 356 (S114_20130712.zip)
- Lava Iris 356 (S118_20130807.zip)
- Lava Iris 356 (S120_20131129.zip)
- Lava Iris 400s
- Lava Iris 402 (S021_20130716.zip)
- Lava Iris 402 (S027_20130830.zip)
- Lava Iris 402 (S006_20131114.zip)
- Lava Iris 402 (S028_20130906.zip)
- Lava Iris 402 (S031_20131129.zip)
- Lava Iris 402 (S032_20140430.zip)
- Lava Iris 402 Plus
Android 4.0 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 2.3.6 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Lava Iris 349
- Lava Iris 349i (S101_20140409.zip)
- Lava Iris 349i (S102_20140802.zip)
- Lava Iris 349 Plus
- Lava Iris 349s (S106_20130819.zip)
- Lava Iris 349s (S107_20130918.zip)
- Lava Iris 349s (S108_20140120.zip)
- Lava Iris 349s (S111_20131231.zip)
- Lava Iris 349s (S112_20140319.zip)
- Lava Iris 351
- Lava Iris 355
- Lava Iris 401e
Android 2.3 Lava Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Lava Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Lava stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download Bluboo Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Bedove Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Wynncom Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Lava Stock ROM for All Models