This is what you need to download the Karbonn stock ROMs, aka Karbonn firmware flash files, for all Karbonn mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The Karbonn stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the Karbonn firmware that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
Download Karbonn Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 8.1 Karbonn Firmware Flash Files
Android 7.0 Karbonn Firmware Flash Files
- Karbonn Aura Note 2
- Karbonn Aura Power 4G (V03N.zip)
- Karbonn Aura Power 4G (V006N_SPD.zip)
- Karbonn Aura Power 4G Plus
- Karbonn K9 Kavach 4G
- Karbonn K9 Smart Yuva
- Karbonn Titanium Frames S7
- Karbonn Titanium Jumbo
- Karbonn V5006 AG
Android 6.0 Karbonn Firmware Flash Files
- Karbonn Aura 4G
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G
- Karbonn Mach 2 Plus
- Karbonn Titanium Vista
- Karbonn Titanium Vista 4G
Android 5.1 Karbonn Firmware Flash Files
- Karbonn A81 Star
- Karbonn Fashion Eye
- Karbonn Quattro L50 HD
- Karbonn Quattro L51 HD
- Karbonn Quattro L52 VR
- Karbonn Quattro L55 HD
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Six VR (V06_MT6580.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Six VR (V12_MT6580.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S18
- Karbonn Titanium S205 (2GB_v1004_20112015.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S205 (2GB_V018_V_04032016.zip)
Android 5.0 Karbonn Firmware Flash Files
- Karbonn Sparkle V (015427.zip)
- Karbonn Sparkle V (1783956_Lollipop.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach One Plus
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Five (L104_23072015.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Five (L113_MT6582_07042016.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Five (L116_MT6582_5.0.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Five (L120_MT6582_5.0.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Five (L133_MT6582_19072016.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S35
- Karbonn Titanium S204
Android 4.4.2 Karbonn Firmware Flash Files
- Karbonn A1 Champ 3G
- Karbonn A5 Turbo
- Karbonn A5s (v01004_09.08.2014_Kitkat.zip)
- Karbonn A5s (V1013_2014.04.11.zip)
- Karbonn A5s (v1014_2014.06.07.zip)
- Karbonn A5s (v1016_06.08.2014.zip)
- Karbonn A6 Turbo (V8.0.zip)
- Karbonn A6 Turbo (V11.0.zip)
- Karbonn A6 Turbo (V14.0.zip)
- Karbonn A6 Turbo 3G
- Karbonn A8 Star
- Karbonn A12 Star
- Karbonn A14
- Karbonn A14 Plus (V007_20141013.zip)
- Karbonn A14 Plus (V1003_27082014.zip)
- Karbonn A40
- Karbonn A40 Plus
- Karbonn A51 Plus (QY_A350_4_2_2G_0228_User_02.zip)
- Karbonn A51 Plus (v01005_01-08-2014_Kitkat.zip)
- Karbonn A51 Plus (v1006_27-06-2014.zip)
- Karbonn A52 Plus
- Karbonn A93
- Karbonn A104
- Karbonn A105
- Karbonn A106
- Karbonn A108
- Karbonn A108 Plus
- Karbonn A109 (v1003_20150612.zip)
- Karbonn A109 (v1007.zip)
- Karbonn A109 (v1011.zip)
- Karbonn A110 (V13_06072015.zip)
- Karbonn A110 (V13_06072015_1008.zip)
- Karbonn A119 (MT6572_V0002.zip)
- Karbonn A119 (MT6572_V0004_KK.zip)
- Karbonn A120
- Karbonn A202
- Karbonn A307
- Karbonn Alfa A114
- Karbonn Aura (V005.zip)
- Karbonn Aura (V1002N_1GB_8GB.zip)
- Karbonn Aura 9
- Karbonn Platinum P9
- Karbonn Titanium Hexa
- Karbonn Titanium K9 Smart (V004_MT6572.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium K9 Smart (V009.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium K9 Smart (V018.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium K9 Smart (V020.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium K9 Smart (1GB_V06.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach One S310
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Two S360 (S93951B2_V005.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Mach Two S360 (S93951B1_V013.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Octane (978124_9407_V019139.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Octane (978124_9407_V019147.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Octane (978124_9407_V019174.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Octane (978128_9404_KK_V031015.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus (978128_9404_KK_V009061.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus (978128_9404_KK_V019181.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus (978128_9404_KK_V031005.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S2 Plus
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra (975120_9307_V019059.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra (975120_9307_V019065.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S10
- Karbonn Titanium S11 (Karbonn_S11_V1004.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S11 (Karbonn_S11_v1005.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S12
- Karbonn Titanium S15
- Karbonn Titanium S15 Plus (v1010_02042015.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S15 Plus (v1010_24072015.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S15 Ultra
- Karbonn Titanium S21
- Karbonn Titanium S25
- Karbonn Titanium S29 Elite
- Karbonn Titanium S109
- Karbonn Titanium S200 HD
- Karbonn Titanium S201 (961213_9713_V000032.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S201 (961216_9716_V010103.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S202 (V0009_20150417.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S202 (V0013_20150615.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S203
- Karbonn Titanium S315
- Karbonn Titanium S320
- Karbonn Titanium S320 Plus
- Karbonn Smart Tab 72
Android 4.4 Karbonn Firmware Flash Files
- Karbonn A1 Champ
- Karbonn A1 Plus Champ (V1005.zip)
- Karbonn A1 Plus Champ (V1008.zip)
- Karbonn A1 Plus Champ 3G
- Karbonn A1 Plus Super (V0.0.4_20140621.zip)
- Karbonn A1 Plus Super (V1002_20140725.zip)
- Karbonn A8 Plus
- Karbonn A18 Plus
- Karbonn A19 (Final_29.03.2014.zip)
- Karbonn A19 (MT6572_English_J_V0013.zip)
- Karbonn A19 (v0007.zip)
- Karbonn A19 (v1004.zip)
- Karbonn A19 (v1008.zip)
- Karbonn A19 (v1011.zip)
- Karbonn A55i
- Karbonn A66
- Karbonn A80
- Karbonn A81 (HW_1_256_MB_2GB_V2.0_150304.zip)
- Karbonn A81 (HW_2_512_MB_4GB_V1.4_150602.zip)
- Karbonn Alfa A90 3G Lite
- Karbonn Alfa A92 Plus
- Karbonn Titanium Moghul
- Karbonn Titanium S6 (Karbonn_Titanium_S6_v1009_v5.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S6 (Karbonn_Titanium_S6_OTA.zip)
- Karbonn Titanium S20
- Karbonn Titanium S22
- Karbonn Titanium S30
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Karbonn Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Karbonn stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download LG Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Motorola Stock ROM for All Models
- Download ASUS Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Plus 4 Stock ROM for All Models