This is what you need to download the Huawei stock ROMs for all Huawei mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The Huawei stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the ROMs that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your Huawei mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Download Links
Android 8.0 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 6.0 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L22 (C636B150_South_East_Asia_6.0.zip)
- Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L22 (B167_C636B167_6.0_OTA.zip)
- Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01 (Egypt_Oman_SaudiArabia_Iraq_Pakistan.zip)
- Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01 (C675B510CUSTC675D002_India_Flipkart.zip)
- Huawei P8 Lite B602
- Huawei P8 Young ALE-UL00
- Huawei P9 EVA-DL00
- Huawei P9 EVA-L19
- Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 (C636B170_Asia_6.0.zip)
- Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 (C900B300_Asia_Rollback.zip)
- Huawei V8 KNT-AL20
- Huawei V8 KNT-UL10 4G
Android 5.1.1 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 5.1 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.4.4 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend G620s-L01
- Huawei Ascend G620s-UL00 (Myanmar_Thailand_Sri_Lanka_Cambodia_Lao_Peoples_Democratic_Republic_Bangladesh_Nepal_India_Vietnam_Channel-Others)
- Huawei Ascend G620s-UL00 (Myanmar_Thailand_SriLanka_Cambodia_Lao_People)
- Huawei C8818
- Huawei G7-L01
- Huawei G621-TL00
- Huawei Honor Cherry-L04
- Huawei Y3 Lite Y360-U103
- Huawei Y360-U23
- Huawei Y360-U61
- Huawei Y635-L21 (MT6572_20170306_4.4.4.zip)
- Huawei Y635-L21 (MT6572_C636B131_27052016.zip)
Android 4.4.2 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09
- Huawei Ascend P7-L10 (NorthAmerica_4.4.2_EMUI_2.3_05012KBR)
- Huawei Ascend P7-L10 (Nonspecific_West_European)
- Huawei Ascend Y635-CL00
- Huawei G7-TL00
- Huawei G7-UL20 (V100R001CHNC00B265_Unicom.zip)
- Huawei G7-UL20 (V100R001CHNC00B251.zip)
- Huawei G629-UL00 (V100R001CHNC00B131_Unicom_OTA.zip)
- Huawei G629-UL00 (V100R001CHNC00B132_Unicom_OTA.zip)
- Huawei Holly-U19
- Huawei Honor 3C Hol-U10
- Huawei Honor Holly U19
- Huawei MediaPad X1 7D-501U
- Huawei Y221-U22 (B109_MT6572_09092016.zip)
- Huawei Y221-U22 (MT6572_29122015.zip)
- Huawei Y221-U22 (22012016_Display_Error_Fix_Bin.zip)
- Huawei Y336-U02
- Huawei Y360-U82
- Huawei Y600-U20
- Huawei Y520-U22 (MT6582.zip)
- Huawei Y520-U22 (MT6572_V100R001C567B108_South_East_Asia_South_Pacific_Region.zip)
- Huawei Y541-U02 (V100R001C567B114.zip)
- Huawei Y541-U02 (V100R001C583B109_India_Flipkart.zip)
- Huawei Y560-U02
- Huawei Y5C Y541-U02
- Huawei Y625-L01
- Huawei Y625-L23
- Huawei Y625-U03 (V100R001C63B104.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U03 (V100R001C63B105.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U03 (V100R001C63B106.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U13 (V100R001C464B103.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U13 (V100R001C619B100.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U13 (V100R001C619B102.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U13 (V100R001C92B101.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U21 (V100R001C26B100.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U21 (V100R001C26B102.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U21 (V100R001C602B103.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U21 (V100R001C603B104.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U32 (V100R001C479B106.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U32 (V100R001C567B105_V100R001C567B105_Thailand.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U32 (V100R001C567B110.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U43 (V100R001C464B105_08022015.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U43 (V100R001C526B100_4.4.2.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U51 (V100R001C577B101.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U51 (V100R001C577B104.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U51 (V100R001C577B105.zip)
- Huawei Y625-U51 (V100R001C577B111.zip)
- Huawei Y635-CL00 (V100R001CHNC92B270_Myanmar.zip)
- Huawei Y635-CL00 (V100R001CHNC92B276_Myanmar.zip)
- Huawei Y635-CL00 (V100R001CHNC92B279_Myanmar.zip)
- Huawei Y635-TL00 (V100R001C01B150_05021RBN.zip)
- Huawei Y635-TL00 (V100R001C01B183_05012PYT_4.4.zip)
Android 4.4 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.3 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend G6-U10
- Huawei Ascend G615-U10
- Huawei Ascend G630-U10
- Huawei Ascend G630-U20
- Huawei Ascend G630-U251
- Huawei Ascend Y530-U00
- Huawei Ascend Y530-U051
- Huawei G730-U30
- Huawei Y535D-C00
- Huawei Y600D-C00
Android 4.2.2 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend G750-U10
- Huawei G730-U10
- Huawei Honor 3C-U10
- Huawei Honor H30-T10
- Huawei Y321-U051
- Huawei Y330-U11 (MT6572.zip)
- Huawei Y330-U11 (MT6572_V100R001C00B112_Burma_4.2.2.zip)
- Huawei Y511-T00 (MT6572.zip)
- Huawei Y511-T00 (MT6589_131009.zip)
- Huawei Y516-T00
- Huawei Y618-T00 (MT6582.zip)
- Huawei Y618-T00 (MT6582_06062014.zip)
Android 4.2 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend G700-T00
- Huawei Ascend G700-U10
- Huawei Ascend Y600
- Huawei G730-T00
- Huawei G730-U00
- Huawei H30-T00
- Huawei Y330-U01
- Huawei Y511-U30
- Huawei Y518-T00
- Huawei Y600-U00
Android 4.1.2 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.2 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.1.2 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.1 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend G510-0200
- Huawei Ascend G525-U00
- Huawei Ascend Mate MT1-U06
- Huawei Ascend Y300
- Huawei G510-T10
Android 4.0.4 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
Android 4.0 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend D1 LTE
- Huawei Ascend G300 (V100R001C151B822SP01_India_05011BCR.zip)
- Huawei Ascend G300 (V100R001C151B940_India_05011FYN_10156994.zip)
- Huawei Ascend G330
- Huawei Ascend P1
Android 2.3 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei Ascend Y100
- Huawei Ascend Y200
- Huawei Ascend Y201
- Huawei Ascend Y210
- Huawei Ascend Y220 (U10V100R001C474B203_OTA.zip)
- Huawei Ascend Y220 (U10V100R001C474B203_USB.zip)
- Huawei U8510 (1_V100R001C151B835_India_Trench_05010STA-10142773.zip)
- Huawei U8510 (IDEOS_X3_2.3_V100R001C151B863_India_Trench_05010STA.zip)
- Huawei U8800 (IDEOS_X5_V100R001C00B136SP03CUSTC151D002_India_05010PEW.zip)
- Huawei U8800 (V100R001C00B136SP03CUSTC151D002_India.zip)
- Huawei Y220-U01
- Huawei Y320-U01
Android 2.1 Huawei Stock ROM (Firmware) Flash File
- Huawei U1290
- Huawei U8100 (V100R001C151B231_India_05010GUJ.zip)
- Huawei U8100 (V100R001C180B257_India_Videocon_05010JGF_10141423.zip)
- Huawei U8300
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool can be used for everyone who has a Huawei device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Huawei Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Huawei stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download Azumi Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Idea Stock ROM for All Models
- Download True Smart Stock ROM for All Models
- Download MBO Stock ROM for All Models