If you have a mobile device that is running on a version of the Android operating system and you want to connect it to a computer with the USB cable that runs on a version of the Windows operating system you need to have the USB Drivers installed on the computer beforehand so that the connection is successful and the mobile device and computer can talk to one another.
Each OEM and manufacturer typically have their own unique USB Driver file. What’s more, many manufacturers give tools that people can install that come with the drivers installed with them. The problem with many of those tools is that they are not just for installing the drivers and the programs can take up much memory which is never a good thing if all you want is the drivers.
When you have a smartphone or tablet that runs on Android from a famous manufacturer like HTC, you can install Koushik Dutta’s Universal Windows ADB Driver package to have the USB Drivers installed on the computer. Using this method is quick, and the program is small, so it does not take up much space. Moreover, it’s also a reliable way that does give you the real OEM version of the HTC Drivers on the computer.
Downloading the HTC Desire 630 USB Drivers for Windows PCs
1. Download the Universal Windows ADB Driver on the computer you are using and then click on the file once the download completes above the taskbar to start running the setup wizard that installs the HTC Desire 630 USB Drivers on the compute.
2. Read the part on the screen that says you need to unplug your HTC Desire 630 before installing the ADB Driver and then click on the Next button to continue.
3. Click on the Browse button and then browse through to the folder you want to store the ADB Driver once the installation is complete or leave it set to the default option if you are happy keeping it the same as is recommended.
4. Choose to share the file with every account that is on the computer or just keep it on the account you are using now.
5. Click on the Next button available at the bottom of the screen to continue.
6. Now you need to confirm the installation on the following screen by clicking on the Next button and then the installation of the Universal Windows ADB Driver begins on the computer.
7. Wait for the blue progress bar to reach the other side of the display.
8. Click on the Close button when you get to the Installation Complete screen and are ready for the setup wizard to close.
In conclusion, that is how to download and install the HTC Desire 630 USB Drivers on the computer that is running on a version of the Windows operating system by making use of the Universal Windows ADB Driver made by Koushik Dutta.