This is what you need to download the Haier stock ROMs, aka Haier firmware flash files, for all Haier mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The Haier stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the Haier firmware that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
What Is Android Firmware?
Firmware is the operating system and its applications that control how the smartphone or tablet that runs on Android operates. While you may see the words “software update available” on your device’s display, we call it firmware to highlight its close relationship with the device manufacturers hardware.
If you prefer technical jargon, firmware is the specific programming that gets written to a device’s non-volatile memory. The firmware gets added to the device during the manufacturing process and is the middleman in helping software run on the hardware. Firmware can be written as read-only memory (ROM), erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM), or flash memory.
The Android operating system is more open than much of its competitors in iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, and Tizen. You always get firmware running on your device out of the box, but if you do not like it, you can swap it over with custom firmware or other firmware versions that were made for your device. This flexibility helps with troubleshooting, or if you know you would prefer a different Android version that was made available.
Why Reinstall Stock Firmware?
Here are some of the things that you can achieve with stock firmware files:
- Upgrade or downgrade the version of Android on your device
- Fix common mobile device-related problems, such as unbearable bugs in the software
- Remove custom recovery images such as TWRP
- Unroot the Android operating system, regardless of what method/tool you may have used to get root access
- Unbrick your smartphone or tablet
- Reinstall the operating system
- Fix invalid IMEI problems
Download Haier Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 7.0 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier G7
- Haier G7s G61
- Haier G7s RU (MT6737M_15072017_7.0.zip)
- Haier G7s RU (MT6737M_26042017_7.0.zip)
- Haier G7s Tigo
- Haier G7s Tigo 10
- Haier G61 H02 S002 AM
- Haier G701
- Haier G701 Tigo
Android 6.0.1 Haier Firmware Flash Files
Android 6.0 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier A42P
- Haier G7 EN S010
- Haier G7 G552 (MT6737M_21042017.zip)
- Haier G7 G552 (MT6737M_20161121.zip)
- Haier G7 G552 (MT6737M_S004_171113_7.0.zip)
- Haier G7 ID
- Haier G7 Lite
- Haier G7s H03
- Haier G7s Sri
- Haier G50 S014
- Haier HM I502 FL
- Haier HM I506 TL
- Haier Voyage V6 (R1_MT6750_27062017.zip)
- Haier Voyage V6 (R2_MT6750_21112016.zip)
Android 5.1 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier A40
- Haier BCD461
- Haier E451
- Haier Esteem V4
- Haier G31s
- Haier G31s
- Haier G31T
- Haier G51
- Haier G101
- Haier HM-G351-FL
- Haier HM-N501-FL
- Haier L32
- Haier L52
- Haier L53
- Haier L55
- Haier L55s (H01_S009_PK_MT6735_20170309.zip)
- Haier L55s (MT6735_27092017.zip)
- Haier P4500
- Haier S1
- Haier U33
Android 5.0.2 Haier Firmware Flash Files
Android 5.0 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier 6190W
- Haier H01
- Haier i50 (5.0_H01_S003_ES.zip)
- Haier i50 (H01_S001_PK_Update.zip)
- Haier i50 (H01_S010_IT.zip)
- Haier i50 (H01_S011_IT.zip)
- Haier i50 (H01_S012_IT.zip)
- Haier Voyage V5
- Haier Y102
Android 4.4.2 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier 6180W
- Haier E858
- Haier G01
- Haier G01 S002
- Haier G10
- Haier G30
- Haier G31
- Haier HL-6373T
- Haier HL-Y500
- Haier HT-X50
- Haier i70 (EU_MT6592_4.4.2_V14.zip)
- Haier i70 (PK_MT6592_4.4.2_V12.zip)
- Haier I80
- Haier JS-500
- Haier L901
- Haier Pad G781
- Haier W618
- Haier W826
- Haier W701
- Haier W717 (MT6572_4.4.2_M08_PAK.zip)
- Haier W717 (MT6572_4.4.2_M08_V01_1010.zip)
- Haier W717 3G
- Haier W718J (Haier_W718J_4.4.2.zip)
- Haier W718J (SW_97718AZ2_ABROAD_V005_M20.zip)
- Haier W718J (SW_97718A_ABROAD_V013_M20.zip)
- Haier W719 (W727D_RU_M00_S006_A_140731.zip)
- Haier W719 (W727D_RU_M00_S012_140826.zip)
- Haier W719 (W727D_RU_M00_S013_140910.zip)
- Haier W757
- Haier W816
- Haier W861 (4.4.2_20141105.zip)
- Haier W861 (H01_S004_RU_20141022.zip)
- Haier W870
Android 4.4 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier 6150E Volte
- Haier 6171E Volte
- Haier E720
- Haier E757
- Haier HT-A8
- Haier L50
- Haier Pad Mini 782
- Haier W818
Android 4.3 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier E621
- Haier E718
- Haier HL-6370T
- Haier W858 (H01_A1_S012_4.3.zip)
- Haier W858 (H01_A1_S013_20150127_4.3.zip)
- Haier W858 (V2.3_20140618_4.3.zip)
- Haier W858s
- Haier Zio X5
Android 4.2.2 Haier Firmware Flash Files
- Haier HT-A6 (H01_S012_CHN_HT_A6_CHN_V12.1_140701.zip)
- Haier HT-A6 (H02_S013_CHN_HT_A6_CHN_V13.0_140609_HLT.zip)
- Haier P867
- Haier T750W
- Haier T757
- Haier W716 (W726_FR_M10_S04_131217.zip)
- Haier W716 (W726_TW_M10_S01_140126.zip)
- Haier W716 (W729_VE_M10_S11_131210.zip)
- Haier W716s (W727D_MTS_M00_S003_141022.zip)
- Haier W716s (W727D_RU_M00_S002_140520.zip)
- Haier W716s (W727D_RU_M00_S007_140806.zip)
- Haier W716s (W727D_VN_M00_S001_140519.zip)
- Haier W716s (W727D_VN_M00_S002_140527.zip)
- Haier W716s (W727S_TR_M00_S002_140605.zip)
- Haier W716 Moviestar
- Haier W852 (MP_4.2.2.zip)
- Haier W852 (MP_RU_S98513A1_V005.zip)
- Haier W867 (EUR_S22_150515.zip)
- Haier W867 (W830_EUR_M00_S15_140114.zip)
- Haier W867 (W830_EUR_M00_S20_140529.zip)
- Haier W867 (W830_EUR_S21.zip)
- Haier W867 (W830_M00_RUS_S02_140126.zip)
- Haier W970
- Haier Y716
Android 4.2.1 Haier Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.1.2 Haier Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.1 Haier Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.0.4 Haier Firmware Flash Files
Android 2.3.5 Haier Firmware Flash Files
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Haier Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Haier stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download BQ Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Yu Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Elephone Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Micromax Stock ROM for All Models