This is what you need to download the Colors stock ROMs, aka Colors firmware flash files, for all Colors mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The Colors stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the Colors firmware that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your Colors mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
Download Colors Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 6.0 Colors Firmware Flash File
Android 5.1 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors E10 (L50992_20151126.zip)
- Colors E10 (L50992_20151126_DDR3_HD.zip)
- Colors E15
- Colors E20
- Colors K3
- Colors P25
- Colors P35
- Colors P80
- Colors T50
Android 5.0 Colors Firmware Flash File
Android 4.4.2 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors K15
- Colors K20
- Colors K33
- Colors P10
- Colors P15
- Colors X14
- Colors X28
- Colors X32
- Colors X46
- Colors X47
- Colors X56
- Colors X116
- Colors X118
- Colors X135
Android 4.4 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors K11 (6582_KK1_V1.2.zip)
- Colors K11 (MT6582_V1.4.zip)
- Colors K22 (Colors_K22_V1.0.zip)
- Colors K22 (Colors_K22_V1.4.zip)
- Colors K22 (Colors_K22_V1.5.zip)
- Colors P30
- Colors T20
- Colors X21 (20140827_102947.zip)
- Colors X21 (20140827_144224.zip)
- Colors X35 (W138_WKT_242_V1.3_141103.zip)
- Colors X35 (W138_WKT_242_V1.5_141225.zip)
- Colors X45 (KK_V1.0.1.zip)
- Colors X45 (KK_V1.0.1_OTA.zip)
- Colors X45 (NP_CL_QB18D_M536_6572_KK_V1.0.4.zip)
- Colors X65
- Colors X113
- Colors X113 Plus
- Colors X114
- Colors X115 (Colors_X115_V1.0.9_Wallpaper_4.2.2.zip)
- Colors X117 (SW01_20160112_102506.zip)
- Colors X117 (SW01_20160120_113258.zip)
- Colors X117 (SW02_20150320_193438_KK.zip)
- Colors X122
- Colors X140
- Colors XT721
- Colors XT751
Android 4.2.2 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors X20 (V1.0.5.zip)
- Colors X20 (V1.0.6.zip)
- Colors X22 (V01_20141120_1200.zip)
- Colors X22 (WW805_V001_20131202.zip)
- Colors X30 (V1.0.1.zip)
- Colors X30 (V1.0.2.zip)
- Colors X32 (20140403_103033.zip)
- Colors X32 (20140519-123022.zip)
- Colors X40 (V1_WBW5205TE_0201_T5022.zip)
- Colors X40 (V2_WBW5205TE_0201_T5058.zip)
- Colors X40 (V3_WBW5205TE_0201_T5086.zip)
- Colors X40 (V4_WBW5205TE_0201_T5105.zip)
- Colors X40 (V5_WBW5205TE_0301_T5153.zip)
- Colors X40 (V6.zip)
- Colors X40 Plus
- Colors X80
- Colors X115 (Colors_X115_1.0.9_Wallpaper.zip)
- Colors X115 (Colors_X115_20140514_V2_04.zip)
Android 4.2.1 Colors Firmware Flash File
Android 4.2 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors X27
- Colors X33
- Colors X50 (V1.0.9.zip)
- Colors X50 (V1.1.0.zip)
- Colors X100 (V5.zip)
- Colors X100 (V6_WBYW201TE_0101_T1200.zip)
- Colors X100 Black (Colors_X100_Black_V2.zip)
- Colors X100 Black (Colors_X100_Black_V3.zip)
- Colors X110Q (Colors_X110Q_3RD.zip)
- Colors X110Q (Colors_X110Q_WBW5881TE_0201_T0542.zip)
- Colors X112 (V4.zip)
- Colors X112 (WBW5508TE_0303_T5710.zip)
- Colors X112 (MT6582_V05.zip)
- Colors X120Q (Colors_X120Q.zip)
- Colors X120Q (Colors_X120Q_V5.zip)
- Colors X120Q (Colors_X120Q_V6.zip)
- Colors X130 HD (Black_MT6589.zip)
- Colors X130 HD (V4.zip)
- Colors X130 HD (White_MT6589.zip)
- Colors X150 (Final.zip)
- Colors X150 (WBW5885TE_0301_T5857.zip)
- Colors X200 Bold 2
- Colors X200 Bold 2
- Colors X200Q
- Colors XFactor
Android 4.1.2 Colors Firmware Flash File
Android 4.1 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors X26
- Colors X75 (E820_M00_S04_140111.zip)
- Colors X75 (E820_M00_S05_140213.zip)
- Colors X75 (E820_M00_S06_140331.zip)
- Colors X75 (E820_M00_S07_140409.zip)
- Colors XT711 (V10.zip)
- Colors XT711 (X06C_V10.zip)
- Colors XT801
Android 4.0 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors X55
- Colors X55
- Colors X55
- Colors X55
- Colors X60 (V04_EN_20130412.zip)
- Colors X60 (V05_EN_20130424.zip)
- Colors X60 (S12B_T2_77_NP_V07_20130601.zip)
- Colors XT701 (290513.zip)
- Colors XT701 (SW_2013-04-20.zip)
Android 2.3.5 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors X17 (FOREIGN_V1.0.0_20151007.zip)
- Colors X17 (Foreign_V1.0.2.zip)
- Colors X17 (Foreign_V1.0.4.zip)
- Colors X17 (Foreign_V1.0.5.zip)
- Colors X18
Android 2.3 Colors Firmware Flash File
- Colors X11 (S03.zip)
- Colors X11 (A750_M00_S06_AfterSales.zip)
- Colors X15
- Colors X16 (20140304.zip)
- Colors X16 (7616_Y705B_20140215.zip)
- Colors X16 (R15553.zip)
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Colors Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Colors stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download Fly Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Croma Stock ROM for All Models
- Download M-Tech Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Magicon Stock ROM for All Models