This is what you need to download the Celkon stock ROMs, aka Celkon firmware flash files, for all Celkon mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The Celkon stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the Celkon firmware that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your Celkon mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
What Is Android Firmware?
Firmware is the operating system and its applications that control how the smartphone or tablet that runs on Android operates. While you may see the words “software update available” on your device’s display, we call it firmware to highlight its close relationship with the device manufacturers hardware.
If you prefer technical jargon, firmware is the specific programming that gets written to a device’s non-volatile memory. The firmware gets added to the device during the manufacturing process and is the middleman in helping software run on the hardware. Firmware can be written as read-only memory (ROM), erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM), or flash memory.
The Android operating system is more open than much of its competitors in iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, and Tizen. You always get firmware running on your device out of the box, but if you do not like it, you can swap it over with custom firmware or other firmware versions that were made for your device. This flexibility helps with troubleshooting, or if you know you would prefer a different Android version that was made available.
Why Reinstall Stock Firmware?
Here are some of the things that you can achieve with stock firmware files:
- Upgrade or downgrade the version of Android on your device
- Fix common mobile device-related problems, such as unbearable bugs in the software
- Remove custom recovery images such as TWRP
- Unroot the Android operating system, regardless of what method/tool you may have used to get root access
- Unbrick your smartphone or tablet
- Reinstall the operating system
- Fix invalid IMEI problems
Download Celkon Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 7.0 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
- Celkon A2000A
- Celkon UniQ 4G (MT6737M_V01_20170413.zip)
- Celkon UniQ 4G (MT6737M_V02_20170526.zip)
- Celkon UniQ 4G (MT6737M_V05_20170629.zip)
Android 6.0 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
- Celkon CliQ (V011_MT6737M_20170527.zip)
- Celkon CliQ (V015_MT6737M_20171108.zip)
- Celkon Diamond U (V06_20170401_1537.zip)
- Celkon Diamond U (V10_1_8_14022017.zip)
- Celkon Diamond U (V12_20170228.zip)
- Celkon Smart 4G
- Celkon Star 4G (V03_20170717_6.0.zip)
- Celkon Star 4G (V07_20170818_6.0.zip)
- Celkon Star 4G Plus
- Celkon Swift 4G
- Celkon Ufeel 4G (V11_20170209.zip)
- Celkon Ufeel 4G (V12_20170213.zip)
Android 5.1.1 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
Android 5.1 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
- Celkon Astro (V06_20161020.zip)
- Celkon Astro (V10_20160929.zip)
- Celkon CT111
- Celkon CT744
- Celkon Diamond Ace
- Celkon Diamond Pro
- Celkon Diamond Q 4G Plus
- Celkon Mega (V8_20170208_1830.zip)
- Celkon Mega (V9_20170213_1300.zip)
- Celkon Mega 2
- Celkon Millennia Everest
- Celkon Millennia Hero
- Celkon Pop
- Celkon Pride
- Celkon Q4G Tab 7
- Celkon Q4G Plus
- Celkon Q567
- Celkon Q599
- Celkon Q599 Ufeel (V02_20160824.zip)
- Celkon Q599 Ufeel (V04_20160913.zip)
Android 5.0 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.4.2 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
- Celkon A15K
- Celkon A35K
- Celkon CT695 (GD_KA1202_V1.0.zip)
- Celkon CT695 (V02_20150108.zip)
- Celkon CT710
- Celkon CT711
- Celkon A333
- Celkon A350
- Celkon A354C
- Celkon A355
- Celkon A356
- Celkon A359
- Celkon A400
- Celkon A400 Plus
- Celkon A401
- Celkon A402
- Celkon A403
- Celkon A404
- Celkon A406
- Celkon A407
- Celkon A409
- Celkon A418
- Celkon A418 Plus
- Celkon A518 (V09_2015.07.17_LCD_Software.zip)
- Celkon A518 (V09_20150512.zip)
- Celkon Campus Prime
- Celkon Millennia 2GB Star
- Celkon Millennia 2GB Xpress
- Celkon Millennia Spark
- Celkon Octa 510
- Celkon Q3K Power
- Celkon Q5 (Celkon_Q5_S9P_V0.9.zip)
- Celkon Q5 (Celkon_Q5_V1.6_31-10-2014.zip)
- Celkon Q5K Power (V06_05282015.zip)
- Celkon Q5K Power (V08_07-03-2015.zip)
- Celkon Q5K Transformer
- Celkon Q40 (29092014.zip)
- Celkon Q40 (V5_20140926.zip)
- Celkon Q40 Plus
- Celkon Q42
- Celkon Q44
- Celkon Q54 (V03_02042015.zip)
- Celkon Q54 (V09_20150210.zip)
- Celkon Q54 Plus
- Celkon Q405
- Celkon Q452
- Celkon Q455
- Celkon Q470
- Celkon Q500 (S015_27082014.zip)
- Celkon Q500 (S023_31-10-2014.zip)
- Celkon Q519
- Celkon Q519 Plus
- Celkon Q550
- Celkon Q3000
Android 4.2.2 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
- Celkon A9 Dual (Celkon_A9_Dual_20140103.zip)
- Celkon A9 Dual (Celkon_A9_Dual_5.1.zip)
- Celkon A10
- Celkon A15
- Celkon A40
- Celkon A42
- Celkon A43
- Celkon A105 Plus
- Celkon A107 Plus
- Celkon A112
- Celkon A115
- Celkon A125
- Celkon A352E
- Celkon AR40
- Celkon AR45
- Celkon AR50
Android 4.1.2 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.0.4 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
- Celkon A9 Plus
- Celkon A22
- Celkon A27
- Celkon A60 (Celkon_A60.zip)
- Celkon A60 (Celkon_A60_V0.0.3_20130717.zip)
- Celkon A62 (Celkon_A62.zip)
- Celkon A62 (Celkon_A62_28032013.zip)
- Celkon A63
- Celkon A64
- Celkon A65
- Celkon A67
- Celkon A105 (Celkon_A105_05072013.zip)
- Celkon A105 (Celkon_A105_V1170B0927.zip)
- Celkon A200
- Celkon CT1
- Celkon CT2
- Celkon CT3
- Celkon CT7
- Celkon CT9
- Celkon CT888
- Celkon CT910
Android 2.3.6 Celkon Firmware Flash Files
- Celkon A58
- Celkon A59
- Celkon A69
- Celkon A77
- Celkon A83
- Celkon A86
- Celkon A87
- Celkon A89
- Celkon A95
- Celkon A95 Pro
- Celkon A97
- Celkon A99 Plus
- Celkon A500
- Celkon A900
- Celkon C720
- Celkon C820
- Celkon QSmart S1
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Celkon Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Celkon stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
- Download LG Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Motorola Stock ROM for All Models
- Download ASUS Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Plus 4 Stock ROM for All Models