This is what you need to download the Smile stock ROMs for all Smile mobile devices.
Flashing stock ROMs can help you update to newer or older versions of Android, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, remove root access and custom recovery images, so forth.
The stock ROMs that you find here in this guide are no different to the ROMs that you get as over the air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the files manually yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would download the files for you using the internet connection.
Any OTA updates that may have arrived for your mobile device will become available to you if it is a newer version of Android compared to the version you are flashing here, and you’ll be able to accept and install them, as you would usually expect, when they become available too.
Each mobile device carrier network usually has their own stock ROMs for their specific model numbers. You should always flash the stock ROM that is made for your carrier network if your device is still locked to that carrier. On the other hand, if your device is unlocked from the carrier, then you can install the stock ROMs intended for other carrier networks just fine. If the stock ROMs are not labeled as for any carrier network on the page, then it’s because it is an unbranded stock ROM, meaning you can install it on any device with the same name, no matter the carrier network.
What not to do with stock ROMs: don’t ever flash a stock ROM that was made for another device. It won’t work and it’ll soft-brick your device until you manage to get the correct ROM flashed again.
What Is Android Firmware?
Firmware is the operating system and its applications that control how the smartphone or tablet that runs on Android operates. While you may see the words “software update available” on your device’s display, we call it firmware to highlight its close relationship with the device manufacturers hardware.
If you prefer technical jargon, firmware is the specific programming that gets written to a device’s non-volatile memory. The firmware gets added to the device during the manufacturing process and is the middleman in helping software run on the hardware. Firmware can be written as read-only memory (ROM), erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM), or flash memory.
The Android operating system is more open than much of its competitors in iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, and Tizen. You always get firmware running on your device out of the box, but if you do not like it, you can swap it over with custom firmware or other firmware versions that were made for your device. This flexibility helps with troubleshooting, or if you know you would prefer a different Android version that was made available.
Why Reinstall Stock Firmware?
Here are some of the things that you can achieve with stock firmware files:
- Upgrade or downgrade the version of Android on your device
- Fix common mobile device-related problems, such as unbearable bugs in the software
- Remove custom recovery images such as TWRP
- Unroot the Android operating system, regardless of what method/tool you may have used to get root access
- Unbrick your smartphone or tablet
- Reinstall the operating system
- Fix invalid IMEI problems
Download Alcatel Firmware (Stock ROM) for All Devices
Android 8.1 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
Android 7.1.1 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
Android 7.0 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
- Alcatel 1T 10
- Alcatel 5011A (MT6580_ALMX_V1.8_20170509.zip)
- Alcatel 5011A (MT6580_TGMX_V1.4_20170624.zip)
Android 6.0.1 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
Android 6.0 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
- Alcatel 4034D
- Alcatel 5045J
- Alcatel 6055K
- Alcatel Idol Mini 6012A
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 4034A
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034N
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5045D
- Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5.0 5010G
- Alcatel Pixi 4 3G 5010X
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4034D
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4034E
- Alcatel Pixi 4 5010D
- Alcatel Pixi 4 5045X
- Alcatel Pixi 4 5.5 5012G
- Alcatel Pixi 4 8050G
- Alcatel Pixi 4 5.5 3G 5012F
- Alcatel Pop 4 Plus 5056A
- Alcatel U5 5044A
Android 5.1.1 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
Android 5.1 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
- Alcatel One Touch 4017F
- Alcatel One Touch Flash 2 7049D
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 5015D
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 5017X
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034X
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 3 5025D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 3 5.5 5054A
- Alcatel One Touch Pop Star 3G 5022D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop Star 4G 5070D
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A
- Alcatel Pixi 4 8050E
Android 5.0.2 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.4.4 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
Android 4.4.2 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
- Alcatel One Touch 5037X
- Alcatel One Touch 5038A
- Alcatel One Touch 6042D
- Alcatel One Touch 6043D
- Alcatel One Touch 8030Y
- Alcatel One Touch I215X
- Alcatel One Touch I216X
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009D
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4009E
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013D
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013K
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4013X
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4022D
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4027 3G
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4027D
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 4027X
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7 i216X
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi First 4024D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 (4.5) 5042A
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033A
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5036X
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 5037E
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040A
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7042D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D1 4018D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4035D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4035X
- Alcatel OneTouch Pop D3 4036E
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038E
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D5 5038X
- Alcatel Pixi 8 i220
Android 4.4 Alcatel Firmware Flash Files
- Alcatel One Touch 4018A
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 5017D
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C1 4015X
Note before flashing: the guide for the SP flash tool — the most commonly used flash tool — can be used for everyone who has a device with a MediaTek chipset.
MediaTek and Qualcomm make up most chipsets, but occasionally a device can also have a Spreadtrum, Broadcom or Rockchip system chip, in which case you should use the tools designed for those system chips instead.
For the odd rare occasion, some of you may need to use the Miracle Box software which can be downloaded from a search engine such as Google.
How to Flash Alcatel Stock ROM Using SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows PC if you don’t have them installed already.
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the Alcatel stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
[*] Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
[*] Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You might also be interested in:
- Download BLU Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Sony Xperia Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Verykool Stock ROM for All Models
- Download Cherry Mobile Stock ROM for All Models