Here’s what you need to download the official BLU P200 stock ROM (firmware) flash file onto a computer. You can then flash the firmware with the appropriate flashing tool that’s made to work with your device in mind.
Smartphone repair centers were the first places to know about flashing tools, as they often used them to help fix common mobile device-related problems. Since then they have become available on the Web for anybody to use. Now you can solve the same kinds of issues that were once left up to those repair centers: bootloops, soft-bricked devices, software errors, software bugs, update errors, so forth, by downloading the software onto your computer at home. And best of all, installing the BLU P200 flash file is an easy task, thanks to the flashing tool’s user-friendly interfaces that usually require just one click before the flashing is underway.
Most third-party developers who create tools for helping you customize your devices—the teams that work on custom recovery images, rooting applications, et cetera—recommend sticking with custom software if you’ve already changed the system partition or installed a custom recovery on the smartphone or tablet. If you are to go back to stock Android on the device, though, they also say that it’s always best to flash the firmware yourself instead of accepting the over-the-air updates. This is because OTAs can create unexpected behavior since they’re often only patching over existing software.
The flashing tools, such as the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool, are always computer applications. On most occasions, these apps are relatively small files and won’t take up much hard drive space.
You can sometimes have a choice of what flashing tool you want to use to flash the BLU P200 firmware file. You can flash Stock ROMs with tools that work for either the system chip found in the device’s hardware, the firmware file type, or on occasion, applications that are made to work for a particular manufacturer.
Download Blu P200 Stock ROM (Firmware)
File Name: Blu_P200_V17_20130913
Firmware File: Download flash file
How to Flash BLU P200 Stock ROM Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
1. Install the Qualcomm USB driver on the same computer that you plan on using for the installation of the flashing tool.
2. Next, download the latest Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) file on the computer and then extract the file by right-clicking on it and choosing “Extract” from the menu.
3. Open the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) folder and then double-click on the QFIL application so that the flashing tool launches. (It’s the file with the green icon.)
4. Turn off the smartphone that you want to flash and hold the Volume Up key and connect it to the computer with the USB cable.
5. Click on the “Browse” button from the QFIL interface and upload the firmware file that you’re looking to flash to this location. (This is often the file with the “.mbn” extension at the end.)
6. Give QFIL a few seconds to load the rest of the data automatically.
7. Click on the “Download” button, and the flashing will begin.
Note: Firmware files can be quite large and subsequently it’s not unusual for the flashing to take 10 minutes or sometimes even longer. You know the firmware is flashed when the device reboots for the last time.
For a more detailed how-to guide, you can check out our other article on how to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL).
Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You can download Android ROMs for other Android devices if you have another smartphone or tablet from a different manufacturer.
You might also be interested in:
- Download BLU Stock ROM for All Models
- Download BLU Vivo X V0230WW Stock ROM for Your Device
- Download BLU Vivo One Plus Stock ROM for Your Device
- Download BLU Selfie V030L Stock ROM for Your Device