Here’s what you need to download the official BLU Advance 4.5 A310A firmware flash file onto your computer. You can then use one of the compatible flashing tools to update the firmware on your smartphone or tablet.
Flashing tools were initially developed by the companies that were associated with the device’s hardware, kept in-house, used in the back rooms of smartphone repair centers to fix common mobile device-related problems. The tools were later published on the Web for anyone to use. Now you can solve the same kinds of issues that were once left up to those repair centers: bootloops, soft-brick situations, software errors, software bugs, update errors, so forth, by downloading the software onto your computer at home instead. What’s more, installing the BLU Advance 4.5 A310A flash file is an easy task, thanks to the flashing tool’s user-friendly interfaces that usually require just one click before the flashing is underway.
Most third-party developers who create tools for helping you customize your devices—the teams that work on custom recovery images, rooting applications, et cetera—recommend sticking with custom software if you have already changed the system partition or replaced the stock recovery partition with a custom one. If you are to go back to stock Android on the device, though, they strongly suggest flashing the firmware yourself instead of accepting the over-the-air updates. This is because OTAs can create unexpected behavior since they are often only patching over existing software instead of completely replacing it.
The flashing tools such as the smartphone flash tool are always computer applications. On most occasions, these apps are relatively small files and will not take up much hard drive space.
You can sometimes have a choice of what flashing tool you want to use to flash the BLU Advance 4.5 A310A stock firmware file. You can flash Stock ROMs with tools that work for either the system chip found in the device’s hardware, the firmware file type, or on occasion, apps that are designed to work for a particular manufacturer.
Download BLU Advance 4.5 A310A Firmware Flash File
File Name: Blu_Advance_4.5_A310A_V11_20140227.zip
Firmware File: Download flash file
How to Install BLU Advance 4.5 A310A Flash File Using Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool
1. Use Google to download the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool and Drivers package and then extract it by right-clicking on it and selecting the “Extract” option from the menu.
2. After extracting the file, you’ll see the driver folder and the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool application within the folder.
3. Open the driver’s folder and manually install them by double-clicking on the driver packages.
4. Next, go back out of the driver’s folder and this time double-click on the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool application, so the flashing tool’s interface opens on the computer. (It’s the file that has the Broadcom MultiDownloader icon next to it.)
5. Download the stock ROM (firmware file) that you want to flash so you have it on the same computer as the flash tool.
6. From the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool interface, click on Settings > Configuration.
7. Click on the dots next to where it says “Image path” and head to the firmware folder to upload your firmware file to this location.
8. Click on the “Apply” button from the Configuration pop-out window.
9. Turn off the Android smartphone and then connect it to the computer with the USB cable and press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
10. The Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool will now detect your Android smartphone if you’ve installed the drivers correctly.
11. Click on the “Start All” button from the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool’s interface.
The Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool is now flashing the firmware file onto your Android smartphone. It may reboot a few times automatically before it is complete. Just wait until you can see the green “OK” status appearing on the flashing tool’s interface.
Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You can download Android ROMs for other Android devices if you have another smartphone or tablet from a different manufacturer.
- Download BLU Stock ROM for All Models
- Download BLU Vivo Air LTE V0010UU Stock ROM for Your Device
- Download BLU Studio M4 Stock ROM for Your Device
- Download BLU Dash JR D140 Stock ROM for Your Device